Director Food & Beverage Products M/F/NBCandidate-se agora mesmo! Candidatar-se depois Job ID 10038898 Local Marne-la-Vallée, França Empresa Disneyland Paris Data da publicação 31/01/2023
Descrição do cargo:
The Director-Food Product & Sourcing is accountable for managing every front-of-the-house aspect of new food and beverage concepts. This position also leads and develops a comprehensive company-wide beverage strategy (including spirits, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages).This role partners with Food & Beverage site executives, functional disciplines, and industry experts within a matrix structure to jointly accomplish Disneyland Paris goals for Food & Beverage.
This key leadership role is instrumental in leveraging Food & Beverage as a key strategic business driver of overall Guest visitation, experience excellence, and profitability.
With leveraging of knowledge of French Food and Beverage market, the director will lead and drive concepts with scalability across sites requiring interface and integration with suppliers, executives and partners locally and worldwide.
- Set the vision for how Disneyland Paris guests will experience dining in the future leveraging innovative ideas and great stories as the foundation for best-in-class, relevant concepts that drive satisfaction and business/financial value
- Lead all aspects of concept development from ideation to implementation with strong knowledge of Food taste, habits and expectations of a European guest consumer
- Lead Food & Beverage program development for new concepts including design and facility planning
- Infuse corporate and Food & Beverage strategies, standards and priorities into new concepts
- Continually advance and evolve concepts through innovations in industry trends, health and wellness, technology, equipment, design, sustainability, and safety
- Partner with culinary concept group in the creation of menus that complement concepts, drive quality and maximize value
- Position DLP Food & Beverage as a key business driver of overall Guest visitation, experience excellence, and profitability
- Optimize and drive growth through innovative new concepts and products, cost management strategies, and efficiencies in design and construction
- Partner with key Food & Beverage industry leaders, senior executives, internal clients and partners in the development and delivery of concepts
- Represent the organization and participate in industry related organizations and associations
- Advise and partner with a range of external suppliers, designers and consultants
- Coordinate internal and external benchmarking to identify sustainable and measurable applications, which may be executed for guest and/or cast experience improvement, revenue growth, or cost initiative implementation
- Communicate and partner with site-level client groups to maintain an understanding of priorities, business requirements, climate, environmental impacts, and overall landscape of conditions and attitudes affecting food and beverage operations
- Engage in market analysis to inform business decisions
- Leverage/engage a broad audience of key stakeholders, partner groups and operations clients including but not limited to Environmental Services, contractors, Walt Disney Imagineering, Facility Asset Management, Safety Services, Engineering Services, and Architecture and Facility Engineering.
- Food and Beverage Concept Development Leadership Experience
- Minimum of 15 years progressive leadership experience in the food and beverage industry with deep knowledge of French Food and Beverage market ( including rules , legislation , business …)
- Possess knowledge of the latest trends and technologies with proven relationships with industry influences to proactively transfer knowledge to the greater team.
- Proven experience and success leading food safety and healthy practices and initiatives
- A strong understanding of restaurant design and equipment
- Exceptional ability to build a long-term plan
- Proven ability to effectively lead in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Proven ability to foster innovative thinking and appropriate risk taking
- Inspiring leader to lead, coach and develop teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Possess unquestioned ethics and integrity
- Demonstrated compassion and commitment to diversity and inclusion including inviting diverse perspectives, fostering an inclusive work environment, and supporting workforce diversity
- Fluent in French and English
Sobre Disneyland Paris:
A Disneyland® Paris é uma empresa onde sonhos realmente se tornam realidade. Aqui, nossos funcionários trabalham no palco ou nos bastidores, em centenas de profissões. Sua missão: oferecer a todos os hóspedes uma inesquecível experiência Disney em nossos dois parques temáticos e em nossos sete hotéis, bem como na Disney Village. A paixão e o entusiasmo de nossas equipes tornaram nossa empresa o destino turístico número um na Europa!
Criar sonhos traz muitas responsabilidades. Para o nosso resort, o desenvolvimento de longo prazo deve se basear em um modelo de turismo sustentável. Assumimos compromissos sociais e ambientais importantes, que buscamos implementar com o envolvimento contínuo de nossos funcionários e partes interessadas.
Sobre The Walt Disney Company:
A The Walt Disney Company, juntamente com suas subsidiárias e afiliadas, é um empreendimento diversificado e líder mundial de mídia e entretenimento, que atua em cinco segmentos de negócios com os seguintes segmentos de negócios: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. Desde seus primeiros passos como um estúdio de desenho animado na década de 1920 até se tornar o atual nome de destaque na indústria do entretenimento, a Disney orgulhosamente dá continuidade a seu legado de criação de histórias e experiências de padrão internacional para toda a família. As histórias, personagens e experiências da Disney tocam consumidores e visitantes de todas as partes do mundo. Com operações em mais de 40 países, nossos funcionários e colaboradores trabalham juntos para criar experiências de entretenimento adoradas por todos.
Esta vaga é oferecida junto à Euro Disney Associes SCA, que é parte de um segmento de negócios que chamamos de Disneyland Paris.