Senior Advisor, Health & Safety - 12 month FTCCandidate-se agora mesmo! Candidatar-se depois Job ID 836050BR Local Londres, Inglaterra, Reino Unido Empresa Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Data da publicação Oct. 11, 2021
Descrição do cargo:
Reporting to the Senior Manager Health & Safety EMEA, the purpose of this role is to ensure that TWDC offices, operational activities/events and employee welfare are complying with all relevant UK Health and Safety laws and regulations, plus TWDC standards.
The role is a 12 month FTC and will not cover Disney Stores, Film production, Theatre or Parks and Resorts
- Ensures TWDC meets the necessary legislative obligations and industry best practice of Health, Safety and Welfare Management within the business and its business events across the EMEA region.
- Supports the Senior H&S Manager EMEA on matters of Health, Safety & Welfare and provides feedback and reports on necessary safety areas relevant to the business or current demands.
- Must be Innovative and creative and looks for new ways of working using new technology or industry best practice to engage the business and drive the safety culture forward.
- Engages with business at all levels to understand the business needs and direction and have the ability to change direction to support the business demands.
- Organizes online audits and inspections to comply with property statutory requirements such as Fire, Water, Disability, and Asbestos.
- Development and delivery of online or classroom training to meet the business demands or future expectations.
- To deliver and maintain EMEA online system for key risks such as accident reporting, audits and inspections.
- Works alongside key stakeholders to develop department specific safety guides, training and policies.
- Investigation of accidents and near misses and co-operates with Management and Insurance to reduce further occurrences.
- Ensures that any particular Health and Safety needs of people with disabilities and vulnerable persons are adequately considered with appropriate support and monitoring measures implemented.
- To undertake such other reasonable duties as may be allocated by Senior Manager Health and Safety EMEA.
- Complete regular audits to monitor events and business activities to ensure compliance with Risk Assessments and where necessary provide feedback for safety improvements to Management team.
- Supports the Events team, Security, Influencers and 3rd party vendors on the H&S requirements for major events and internal promotions with a hands on approach.
- Identifies and assesses typical health and safety risks associated with related activities and where necessary completes offsite inspections for events.
- Supports the production teams for 3rd party productions with production approval and monitoring and provides feedback to the internal production teams.
- Ensures training and guidance for the different internal production teams on matters relating to COVID, Risk Assessments and other risks relating to productions.
- Supports sports shoots and interviews with an understanding of interview procedures and the equipment used.
- Provide regular feedback through reports and presentations to Senior Health & Safety Manager EMEA.
- To support Legal Counsel with the delivery of statutory requirements for employee welfare, property management and business events.
- Liaises with Disney Facilities team (including outsourced facilities contractors) on all Facilities matters relating to the property portfolio,
- Fire and First Aid Management controls, monitoring and relevant training.
- Record and Maintain statutory files.
- Take leadership role in emergency systems and evacuations.
Qualificações básicas:The Experience We Require From You:
- Member of IOSH or IIRSM.
- Qualified NEBOSH in general Health and Safety.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Computer literacy enabling the effective use of Microsoft programs including Accident Management System software.
- Create and deliver classroom training sessions.
- Leadership experience in a Health and Safety role within a complex organization.
- Ability to liaise with appropriate regulatory authorities for Health and Safety.
- High level of interpersonal skill with an effective and flexible interpersonal style to ensure influence and credibility with senior managers and cast members.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in order to work with, provide advice to, train, and promote excellence in Health and Safety to cast members.
- Ability to work within and contribute to teams of other professionals.
- Able to work to a programme and meet deadlines, be able to organise and priorities’ work.
- Ability to organize work and coordinate activities of other cast members to contribute effectively to implementation of the Health and Safety strategy of TWDC.
Weitere Informationen:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Sobre Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Sobre The Walt Disney Company:
A The Walt Disney Company, juntamente com suas subsidiárias e afiliadas, é uma empresa líder em mídia e entretenimento familiar diversificado e internacional que atua nos seguintes segmentos de negócios: redes de mídia, parques e resorts, entretenimento de estúdio, produtos ao consumidor e mídia interativa. Desde seus primeiros passos como um estúdio de desenho animado na década de 1920 até se tornar o atual nome de destaque na indústria do entretenimento, a Disney orgulhosamente dá continuidade a seu legado de criação de histórias e experiências de padrão internacional para toda a família. As histórias, personagens e experiências da Disney tocam consumidores e visitantes de todas as partes do mundo. Com operações em mais de 40 países, nossos funcionários e colaboradores trabalham juntos para criar experiências de entretenimento adoradas por todos.
Esta posição é com a The Walt Disney Company Ltd., que é parte de um segmento de negócios que chamamos de Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. é um empregador de oportunidades iguais. Os candidatos receberão consideração para emprego independente de idade, raça, cor, religião ou crença, sexo, nacionalidade, origem étnica ou nacional, orientação sexual, reatribuição de gênero, estado civil ou união estável, deficiência ou gravidez, ou maternidade. A Disney promove uma cultura de negócios em que ideias e decisões de todas as pessoas nos ajudam a crescer, inovar, criar as melhores histórias e ser relevantes em um mundo de rápidas mudanças.