Retail SupervisorCandidate-se agora mesmo! Candidatar-se depois Job ID 10028951 Local Londres, Reino Unido Empresa Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Data da publicação 11/04/2023
Descrição do cargo:
The Retail Supervisor supports the Management Team by participating in the day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring that every Guest has the best Disney experience possible. This is done through consistent exceptional Guest service, development of the sales team, maintenance of visual standards as well as compliance with established policies and procedures. Serves as Leader on Duty shifts, maintaining consistency in management approach and driving sales, standards and service to meet requirements. Works as an active part of the Management Team through effective and timely communication, analysis of performance and sales trends; and supports through organisation and creativity.
- Partner with management colleagues in managing day-to-day sales floor and back office operations.
- Work both independently and as a part of the management team to drive results, set standards & manage staff, working towards the achievement of shared goals of the business.
- To act as Duty, Primary or Secondary Manager when scheduled, carrying out the responsibilities & duties of those roles; whilst working on own responsibilities, delegated tasks and towards shared goals.
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team. Sets and communicates sales goals. Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards and collates accurate sales information using tools provided.
- Demonstrates commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in all actions.
- Supports Core Values of “People, Experience, Revenue and Brand”, through inspiring communication, integrity and passion.
- Prioritises “Teamwork, Enjoyment, Efficiency and Results” in all work.
- Considers impact of actions on individual, team and the organization.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest service behaviours.
- Work proactively and positively towards individual and team goals, including sales targets, promotion goals and group incentives.
- Ownership of own areas of responsibility, effectively supporting the daily operations and goals of management team
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Previous experience in Retail
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise Guests and tasks.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
Additional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
We are recruiting for a Full-Time 40 hours per week position. Shifts are usually 8 hours, Monday through Sunday. However, shift lengths will vary depending on the needs of the business.
Shift times will vary based on performance schedule and operation needs. Shifts can start as early as 9am and finish as late as 11pm and are allocated based on the needs of the business. All staff need to be available for day times, evenings and weekends. Some shifts will require working from home.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all dimensions and intersections of diversity.
If you are excited by this great opportunity, please apply including a cover letter explaining why and a full CV
Sobre The Walt Disney Company:
A The Walt Disney Company, juntamente com suas subsidiárias e afiliadas, é um empreendimento diversificado e líder mundial de mídia e entretenimento, que atua em cinco segmentos de negócios com os seguintes segmentos de negócios: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. Desde seus primeiros passos como um estúdio de desenho animado na década de 1920 até se tornar o atual nome de destaque na indústria do entretenimento, a Disney orgulhosamente dá continuidade a seu legado de criação de histórias e experiências de padrão internacional para toda a família. As histórias, personagens e experiências da Disney tocam consumidores e visitantes de todas as partes do mundo. Com operações em mais de 40 países, nossos funcionários e colaboradores trabalham juntos para criar experiências de entretenimento adoradas por todos.
Esta vaga é oferecida junto à The Walt Disney Company Limited, que é parte de um segmento de negócios que chamamos de Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.